Based in the Greater Boston area, LeveragePoint offers a cloud-based solution that aligns product, pricing, marketing, sales enablement and sales teams around capturing value. LeveragePoint was founded in January 2009 as a spin-out of the Strategic Pricing practice of the Monitor Group. Our team possesses a unique combination of innovative software developers, strategic marketing and pricing experts, and excellent customer service providers. At LeveragePoint, we provide a cloud software platform to Fortune 1000 B2B enterprises to help them understand and communicate the value of their products to their customers. Our online Value Propositions provide our customers’ sales users with a powerful dynamic tool to prepare for customer calls and to support interactive customer conversations about the quantitative value that products create. Using a SMART Value Proposition helps sales teams engage customer stakeholders, improve the number of qualified opportunities and close more deals.
Now Hiring: Customer Success Manager
LeveragePoint is a high growth SaaS company helping B2B Enterprise Sales Teams close 5-15% more deals with Digital Value Propositions. Our customers include leading worldwide enterprises in manufacturing, services, healthcare, high technology and specialty chemicals. Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will be a key member of our high growth start-up, focused on driving user adoption, quality value propositions and customer success.
Why We Want YOU
- You are passionate about customer success and helping customers to meet business objectives.
- You have an aptitude for identifying and diagnosing customers’ commercial challenges and for speaking the language of their business.
- Your ability to understand complexity and your strong mathematical capabilities are balanced by an instinct and passion to simplify and communicate clearly.
- You have the desire, street smarts, patience and experience to drive B2B user adoption in a cloud software application.
- Your account management skills and experience equip you to challenge and empower customer sponsors and users to succeed.
- You love building customer relationships and you have the ability to recognize when things are going well or not so well and react accordingly.
What You Will Accomplish
- You will become an expert in best practices for selling and marketing differentiated B2B products, the LeveragePoint application, and customer value.
- You will support, coach, train and solve problems for our customers as they deploy LeveragePoint to improve their sales, marketing and product launch performance.
- You will be a core member of our customer-facing team, promoting adoption and building relationships and confidence in the successful use of the LeveragePoint platform.
- You will be immersed in the culture of an expansion stage startup – gaining exposure to all aspects of a rapidly growing SaaS software business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Become a trusted advisor, coach and relationship manager for customer sponsors and program managers as they scale their value-based strategies in product marketing and sales organizations.
- Support, train and coach customers in design of Value Propositions (including online content, online templates and PowerPoint export templates) for sales and pre-sales success.
- Respond rapidly to customer opportunities, requests and challenges, maintaining ownership of customer cases and collaborating with customers until they are resolved.
- Work with other members of the LeveragePoint team to find efficient and effective approaches to address customer needs and challenges.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewals.
- Drive upgrade revenue from new user adoption and expanded usage.
- Experience providing direct coaching and support to customers by phone, electronically and face-to-face
- Digital native with a solid intuition for relationship management and project management, translating objectives into clear action steps
- Strong math skills and aptitude: not afraid to tackle and understand a complex computational spreadsheet and not shy about simplifying it for communication
- A talent for getting customers to talk about their commercial problems, an ability to ask strategic questions and a knack for organizing ways to solve a business problem
- Analytical skills sufficient to understand and articulate the context, outcomes, and impact of quantitative selling tools to customer senior management and team members
- Proven ability to drive multiple opportunities and projects at once, with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in enterprise SaaS a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Travel requirements limited
- BA/BS required