VIEW THE WEBINAR RECORDING BELOW
Many B2B companies claim to embrace the concept of value-based pricing, but often fail to see immediate impact, causing senior management to worry that they still are not capturing their fair share of the value delivered to customers. How could this be? The answer is often simple: their customers are unaware of the full value they receive, and their salespeople struggle to articulate the value of their offering in customer conversations.
Understanding how the buyer perceives value is a key element to an effective Value Strategy. Successfully articulating value in the customer’s language requires an organization-wide effort, from product management and pricing to marketing and sales. By supporting sales conversations centered on value delivered, B2B companies can transform into Value Based Businesses that consistently capture the impact of their Value-Based Pricing efforts.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Ways to recognize the key decision a buyer is making, and how that drives the way they perceive value.
- Two different types of value, and how they differ.
- How buyers use these types of value in their decision process.
- Why knowing buyer decisions is crucial to creating, capturing, and communicating more value.
- Proven techniques that sales and product people can use to learn how a single buyer values your offer.