What’s in this whitepaper?
Value Propositions are powerful sales tools. Value selling delivers results. CRM data from B2B organizations that have adopted value selling demonstrate that opportunities where a Value Proposition is used result in: (1) 5-15% higher win rates and (2) 5-25% higher price outcomes. That said, sales tools are only useful if they are designed to support effective customer conversations by customer-facing teams. The content and usability of a Value Proposition matter to the success of any value selling effort.
Download Designing Value Propositions for Sales Conversations to learn:
- Who should have the customer value conversation
- The 4 themes involved in designing Value Propositions for sales teams
- Which graphs communicate value most effectively
- How Value Propositions help engage customers and differentiate
- The 4 steps to test a Value Proposition