Value and Pricing Transformations are often slowed down or impacted by the lack of mindset change across the organization. To make changes irreversible, the development of a value mindset across the organization is essential. Institutionalizing a growth mindset for value ensures assimilation of pricing and value practices as part of the deployment of new strategies and tactics. But what is a mindset and how do you change it? How do you operationalize best practices to create and develop a value mindset?
Successful B2B organizations can discover their differentiation of value, and use customer Value Propositions to motivate change. Viewers of Developing a Value Mindset for Successful B2B Value Transformations will learn:
- Typical change barriers with value transformations
- Key success factors in value transformations
- What a mindset is and how to motivate people to positively adopt change
- Best practices in changing the mindset for superior value
- How accelerating a value mindset transformation increases revenue
- Why CXOs prefer a value mindset from suppliers’ sales professionals