Why do 3 out of 4 new products fail? This is truly a sobering statistic considering that companies invest billions bringing new innovations to market. Even more concerning is that the new product launch success rate hasn’t improved in the nearly 10 years since the data was first collected.
Watch this webinar where Ed Arnold, VP of Product, shares practical insights about how product managers can improve their odds of sales capturing early revenue for new product launches. This is based on Ed’s experience working with hundreds of innovative B2B Enterprises to create effective Value Propositions for their new products.
Viewers of Increase Your Revenue from B2B New Product Launches will learn:
- How effective value propositions increase early revenue results
- Recent learnings on why new product launches fail
- How to break down the functional silos blocking collaboration between product, marketing and sales teams
- How to use an agile method to test value propositions, messaging and pricing
- What to do about the “no customer data” problem
- How to create compelling value propositions that sales people will use