Thursday, June 27 2019 at 11 AM ET
Great B2B enterprises utilize Value Selling strategies to speed up sales cycles, drive higher prices, increase close rates, and support successful product launches. Join us as we host a live roundtable of Value experts from world-class B2B organizations who will share their experiences initiating, implementing and scaling Value Selling.
- Laurent Gambier, Pricing Director, Schneider Electric
- Paolo De Angeli, Pricing Group Expert, Borealis
- Marian Desimone, Business Value Expert, Dun and Bradstreet
- Tinique Lenderman, Director of Customer Success and Value Selling Advisory, LeveragePoint
Adopting a Value Selling strategy in an organization of any size can seem challenging, given a wide array of product offerings, competitors, users and use cases involved. Driving quickly toward successful use by sales teams is essential. Our panel of practitioners will share their own success strategies, tips for elevating and improving value communication, driving adoption, and lessons they have learned so far during their own value journeys.
During this roundtable, you will learn more about:
- Ways for pricing and product management professionals to elevate the organizational importance of customer value by adapting their best analytical work into customer-facing presentation tools.
- How to introduce value propositions to sales teams and drive initial adoption of value selling.
- How to generate scalable momentum in value selling
- Value proposition content and value selling skills that work best in customer engagements
- How to use value propositions in post-sale, customer success conversations.