VIEW FULL RECORDING BELOW
Value Maps are a widely utilized tool in B2B and B2C Product Management strategy. They provide a simple framework that help teams understand their product’s differentiation and competitive positioning. Value Maps are applied in a number of ways in evaluating evolving market dynamics and pricing, identifying fruitful marketing campaigns and spotting opportunities for product innovation. They can also provide a useful starting point for value modeling and value proposition development.
Viewers of Value Maps for Product Management will learn:
- How to build a Value Map
- How good do the data have to be?
- Best practices for improving the quality of Value Maps
- Useful applications of Value Maps
- Limitations and pitfalls of Value Maps
- How to use Value Maps as a first step in developing Value Models and Value Propositions