VIEW FULL RECORDING BELOW
Value Propositions are powerful sales tools. CRM data from B2B organizations that have adopted value selling demonstrate that opportunities where a Value Proposition is used result in: (1) 5-15% higher win rates and (2) 5-25% higher price outcomes. But sales tools are only useful if they are designed to support effective customer conversations by customer-facing teams. The content and usability of a Value Proposition matter to the success of any value selling effort.
Join us for Develop Value Propositions to Maximize Sales Impact to learn:
- Practical steps to design useful Value Propositions
- Value Proposition design for early customer conversations by sales users
- Value Proposition design for conversations in the middle of the sales cycle by teams
- Graphs that communicate value most effectively
- How Value Propositions help engage customers and differentiate