VIEW THE WEBINAR RECORDING BELOW
Almost all B2B businesses not only provide products, but increasingly deliver related services. Innovation, increasing complexity, and M & A naturally drive commercial teams to consider bundled systems and packaged solutions as their offering strategy. Understanding customer value is a critical tool in answering the following questions:
- What are the best package designs?
- How should packages be priced and sold relative to their a la carte components?
- Do bundled systems create opportunities to segment pricing and reset pricing metrics?
- Should packaged solutions become the primary go to market strategy?
- Should a la carte products and services continue to be offered?
In this webinar, Peyton Marshall provides a framework to answer these questions by identifying the six good reasons to offer packaged solutions, exploring their implications with real-world examples, and highlighting common pitfalls in bundling strategies.