Successful B2B commercial teams routinely consider the best way to package services, products, and solutions to realize higher prices, improve engagement metrics, fill their funnel, pursue qualified opportunities, and increase revenues. As we enter the next decade, the importance of designing offers that combine products and services will become increasingly critical to maximizing customer value and profitability.
In this white paper, we will explore the legitimate reasons for packaging, contrasting product and service bundles with their associated a la carte offerings using illustrative case studies.
This white paper will cover:
- 3 common approaches that result in B2B packaging failures.
- 6 good reasons to package, and their implications for pricing, offering, and communication.
- Key decision points in developing a package design strategy.
- 3 strategic reasons why B2B companies might consider an unbundled strategy.
- An 8-step value framework for designing great packaged offers.