Blog

CEB, Now Gartner Sales and Marketing Summit – Day 3

October 19, 2017

Posted by Taylor Mecham

Posted in Product Marketing, Sales, Why LeveragePoint?

Share

Me, again! But don’t worry, Day 3 was short and sweet, so this post will be too. I made it to one presentation before the conference wrapped up. Michael McCune, Senior Executive Advisor at CEB, delivered a presentation centered around Value Propositions that win advocacy. He stated that affinity does not guarantee advocacy; 49% of B2B buyers are willing to buy and advocate, while the remaining 51% are ready to buy, but not ready to advocate. They’re afraid of losing respect, credibility, and at the very worst, their job.

This was a more advertising/marketing-focused presentation, however it begged an important question for sales:

How do we motivate buyers to speak up on our behalf?

It starts with providing sales the right tools to succeed. Digital, interactive Value Propositions allow the seller to collect buyer data throughout the sales conversation, creating a unique leave-behind tailored to the buyer. This arms buyers with a case-specific story to advocate for internally. Quantified Value Propositions win advocacy by providing buyers with exactly what their C-suite wants to know; how this solution is going to make us or save us money. Combining the two is a force to be reckoned with, and lights a fire under the you-know-whats of that 51%. May the force be with you.

What's Next?

Ready to Dive In?

GET A PERSONALIZED DEMO

If you’d like to talk more about LeveragePoint’s Value Proposition tool, we’d welcome the opportunity to speak with you. We will listen to your needs, and help you understand if the tool is right for you.

REQUEST DEMO

We use cookies to provide you with a better onsite experience. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close