You probably thought your inbox had seen the last of the 2016 wrap-up emails, but LeveragePoint is here saving the best for last! 2016 was the year of content. We produced more blogs than ever before for all professionals interested in creating, communicating, and capturing value in their organization. From pricing to sales, we have something for everyone. See below for the top 10 value strategy posts of 2016.
- 3 Habits of Enterprise B2B “A-players” to Win More Deals at Higher Prices
- B2B Enterprise Sales Leaders: “What do you do for your customers?” – Do your sales reps answer the same way you do?
- Selling Complex Products and Solutions: Addressing the Challenges of Presales Professionals
- How to Test a Value Proposition: 4 Steps to Maximize Sales Team Usability of Value Content
- Nailing the Successful New Product Introduction
- Is it Really that Hard to Quantify Customer Value? 3 Hurdles B2B Product Managers Leap When They Create Value Propositions for Sales
- Bayer CropScience Value Strategy Case Study in 10 Bullet Points
- Raise Price to Increase Volume? The PPS Spring Conference and Pricing Strategy
- Avoid These Mistakes When Trying to Communicate Value
- #1 Way B2B Sales & Marketing Leaders Can Grow Top-Line Revenue
From all of us here at LeveragePoint, we’d like to wish each of you a happy and healthy New Year.
Know someone in your company who enjoys value content for sales, sales enablement, presales, marketing, pricing, or product management? Send them here now!