Presented by: Ed Arnold, Vice President of Products, LeveragePoint
Date and Time:
Wednesday, July 23rd | 1:00 - 1:45PM EDT
Who Should Attend:
Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
Best-in-class B2B enterprises are moving from product strategies that feature siloed cost-plus and competitive-based pricing to collaborative Value-based Pricing in order to increase profits and margins. To do this, these enterprises are ditching spreadsheets and using cloud technology to bring Product Management, Pricing and Product Marketing together like never before.
Join our July 23rd webinar and see a live demonstration of LeveragePoint and learn how:
• Product Management can increase revenue from new product launches and strategic products by using value modeling tools which
- Identify differentiated customer value during development
- Create more effective go/no-go decisions at stage gates
• Pricing can increase margins by using tools which
- Enable Pricing teams to set value-based prices based on feedback from Product, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Create pricing that is in-line with customers’ willingness to pay
• Product Marketing can develop effective customer messaging for Sales teams by using value communication tools
Don’t miss your opportunity to join the leading B2B enterprises that have implemented a cloud-based software to improve margins, increase profits, and achieve new product launch targets.
Ed Arnold is VP, Products at LeveragePoint, a company he co-founded in 2009. At LeveragePoint, he directs product design and development and drives the go-to-market strategy. Previously, he held senior positions at Monitor Consulting, Communispace, Diamond Management & Technology Consultants, and OmniTech Consulting Group.
Mr. Arnold holds an MBA in Marketing from New York University and MA and BA degrees in Political Science from Boston University.
His chapter, “Making the Case for Value-based Pricing Software in B2B Markets” was featured in the popular book - The ROI of Pricing.
Webinars by Function
Webinars by Industry